Chronicle Books LLC

Udgivne tegneserier


Marcie Mata Dhar citeretfor 2 år siden
the journey is more important than the destination
Janna S.har citeretsidste år
10 Percent Rule
If I eat right 90 percent of the time, I find I can indulge the other 10 percent. It lessens the pressure to be perfect (which isn’t possible) and lets me enjoy something indulgent every once in a while.
Træk og slip dine filer (ikke mere end 5 ad gangen)